PACE seeks individuals who are available to donate their time and talent as volunteers. Opportunities include:
- High school students - join our Youth Leadership Committee!
- Volunteer laborer groups help with maintenance, upkeep and other physical plant needs of Pacific Autism Center for Education.
- Volunteer entertainers/teachers provide enrichment activities for our classrooms. These may include performances, demonstrations, and lecture discussions on any number of relevant or interesting topics.
- Volunteer children’s party hosts usually represent a civic group or business interested in providing a holiday party for the children. Volunteers coordinate, plan and execute the party.
- Create your own event: interested in planning an event and raising money for a great cause? Contact us, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Serving on the Board of Directors or a committee: PACE seeks leaders from Silicon Valley to assist in strategic planning and other agency growth measures.
- Work with the PACE children: we have limited opportunities for direct care. We occasionally accept very qualified volunteers to work in our Early Intervention program.
Become a Volunteer today!
To apply, follow an easy three or four* step process:
1. Download the volunteer application [pdf]
2. Fill out the application
3. Email (email@example.com) or mail the application to:
Pacific Autism Center for Education
Attn: Development Department
1880 Pruneridge Ave.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
*4. Depending on the nature of the position, additional requirements may include a reference Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and/or a TB Test.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
Not available very often, but you still want to make a difference? Pacific Autism Center for Education periodically sends messages to interested and active volunteers regarding upcoming volunteer opportunities. Your email address will not be shared with outside sources. Click here to join.